What you need to do:
To make an appointment with a Coordinated Entry Assessor in your area click on the drop down button below to find Coordinated Entry Access Points.
Youth ages 16-24
StreetWorks Outreach Workers
- Monday & Tuesday, 10am-1pm, Rezek Drop-in, 501 North Asbury Street, Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Tuesday, 1:30pm-3:00pm, SafeZone Drop-in Center, 130 East 7th st, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- 1st and 4th Wednesday, George Latimer Library, 90 West 4th st, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Saturday, 12pm-4pm, Neighborhood House, 179 Robie Street E, Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Sunday, 10am-6pm, Beverley A Benjamin Youth Lodge, 1212 Raymond Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55108
Parenting Youth 18-24:
- Connect with Coordinated Entry for Families in Ramsey County by calling 651-291-0211 or 651-215-2262
- If you are staying in a shelter, let your shelter staff know that you are interested in completing a Coordinated Entry housing assessment
- SafeZone will temporarily not be doing assessments for Coordinated Entry until further notice. Please use the information above to find other locations to access Coordinated Entry Assessments.
If you are not staying in a shelter and not doubled up, you can contact an assessor at 651-228-3938 to complete an assessment during the following times:
Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter- 651-215-2262